Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Departure time approaching...

I can't believe I leave in less than 2 days!!! Below I have written a brief description of what I will be doing while I am in China. I hope to keep you updated throughout the time while I am going with what we are doing and lots of pictures!!!

Itinerary:
May 14 - Depart from Indy
May 15 - Arrive in Shanghai
May 16 - Stay in Nanjing with Yi's family
May 20 - Arrive in Beijing
May 21 - Beijing: visit university & Air China safety research lab
May 22 - Beijing: Great Wall
May 23 - Beijing: Forbidden City, Kungfu Show, Peking Duck Dinner
May 24 - Arrive in Tianjin: visit CAUC & Airbus
May 25 - Arrive in Xi'an: museums, The Great Mosque, Xi'an City Wall
May 27 - Arrive in Shanghai
May 28 & 29 - Shanghai Expo
May 30 - Shanghai: visit Jade Buddha Temple, Oriental Pearl TV Tower
May 31 - Shanghai Tour
June 2 - Depart for home


I also have Skype and my name is: lsteele8807 and will be able to video chat when I have some free time. Most of that will be in the evening for me probably. Remember there is a 12 hour time difference, so that will be around noon for most. Well I guess you will be hearing back from me again when I'm in China. Thanks for following me!

Lauren

3 comments:

  1. I'm missing you already, Lo! But have a grand time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a new update! Gimme a blog post :D

    ReplyDelete